Fossil Fuels - Document
View Full Essay
By: Parth M Patel
* Fossil fuels for by natural process of dead organisms, that once lived before dinosaurs existed. Three main types Oil, Coal, and Natural Gas.
* Fossil Fuels are non-renewable source of energy, which means one day because of mass energy consumptions it will degrade in sources. And we will need another source of energy.
* Fossil fuels are dangerous for the environment because they produce carbon dioxide. This is the number 1 greenhouse gas for global warming. Then all the ice will melt and the sea levels will rise.
* There is a solution. Renewable source of energy. For example Solar energy, Wind energy and Water power.
* Renewable sources are expensive to install but makes up for it in the future.
* I believe we should use fossil fuels till they run out and start using the renewable sources for the future.
In today’s world, we depend on fossil fuel for a power source for every human. There are three main non-renewable energy sources. They are Coal, Oil, and Natural Gas. Humans need energy for just about any type of function they perform for example – heat our homes, powers our cars, generate electricity, and basically run America’s industries. All the luxuries of everyday life can no longer live without energy generation. These sources can either be renewable or non-renewable energies. Non-renewable energy sources like coal, oil, and natural gases are threatening to run out if our standard of usage becomes too high. Therefore, renewable energy sources like solar and wind energy and water power will be used to replace the non-renewable energy sources in the future. I believe we should use fossil fuels till they run out and start using the renewable sources for the future.
Fossil fuels are deposits of organic materials, formed from decayed plants and animals that have been converted to crude oil, coal, natural gas, or heavy oils by exposure to heat and pressure...